If you’ve been following my email updates, you’ll have been notified Feed Your Hair with Herbs & Spices: Natural Resources for Your Healthy Hair Journey is officially open for pre-orders.
The book is the 6th in the popular Healthy Hair Care Series, best natural hair information and resources for black women.
What’s Feed Your Hair with Herbs & Spices About?
Feed Your Hair with Herbs & Spices explores natural herbs and spices from around the world in great detail.
It covers how you can tap into these resources to achieve your healthy hair care goals, optimize hair growth and promote length retention.
Highlights of Feed Your Hair with Herbs & Spices
Some of the highlights of Feed Your Hair with Herbs & Spices include:-
- 25+ herbs and spices from around the world are featured.
- How to include featured herbs in your hair care regimen to help address several hair issues especially scalp irritations, dryness, and itching.
- 20+ DIY herbal and spice infusions and formulations you can customize for various hair goals – healthy scalp, optimal hair growth, prevent dryness and split ends, moisturized hair, recovery from damage caused by heat and chemical processes.
- Best tips and tricks for incorporating natural herbs and spices into your hair care regimen.
- Best ways to preserve your DIY formulations and maximize their shelf life so you’re not wasting products.
Where Can I Pre-order Feed Your Hair with Herbs & Spices?
Pre-orders get 30% off plus a special surprise bonus!
More About the Healthy Hair Care Series
Rated an average of 4.8 out of 5, the Healthy Hair Care Series is one of the best investments you’ll ever make on your healthy hair care journey.
Currently featuring 5 books with 2 more in the research and development stage, you can expect to find solutions for whatever issues plague your hair. The series includes:-
- How to Grow Your Hair Healthy & Long with Natural Oils: Choose Best Oils for Optimal Hair Growth
- The Ultimate Hair Growth Guide: Recover from Hair Loss, Bald Spots & Thinning Hair
- Tea Rinsing Secrets for Healthy Hair Growth: How to Achieve Healthy Hair With Tea Rinses
- 365 Days of Moisture for Dry & Parched Hair: Best Practices, Products & Recipes for Perfectly Moisturised Hair
- Natural Butters for Hair: A Guide for Creating Recipes for Healthy Hair
If you’re not sure which of the books is right for you, you can complete the Curly Hair Quiz to get my best recommendations.
Abi is a curly hair expert and an avid researcher. She is the founder of Ade Ori Hair Care, Natural Oils for Hair & Beauty, and Healthy Natural Hair Products.. Learn more here.